Rapid deployment framework for Apache CloudStack IaaS Clouds
CSForge is a framework developed by ShapeBlue to deliver the rapid deployment of a standardised CloudStack powered IaaS cloud for small production deployments, or medium scale POCs or pilots. The framework can be used as a basis for public cloud or enterprise private cloud deployments
CSForge allows organisations to avoid the lock-in often associated with software vendors, but gives a fixed-price, low risk approach and the peace of mind of having the backing of commercial support and services.
- A pre-built, tested, and proven deployment methodology
- the deployment of a based CloudStack cloud on between 3 and 24 compute hosts with 1-2 management hosts
- The ability to avoid vendor lock-in by exploiting opensource technology
- A workshop & training programme that allows you to fully exploit the possibilities of an IaaS environment
- Automated cloud testing tools
- Automated/scripted deployment of components using industry standard configuration management tools.
- A known baseline on which to further develop your IaaS environment
- Predefined capacity planning
- Out of the box prebuilt operating system templates
- An SLA based technical support model
CSForge is made up of the following components:
- Apache CloudStack open source IaaS orchestration platform
- Open source XenServer hypervisor
- Pre-built deployment scripts in industry standard configuration management tools
- System configuration documentation
The CSForge Framework can be purchased for environments up to 24 physical hosts in scale.
For further information and pricing, please Contact Us