Date(s) - 25/08/2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
With an increasing focus and legislation coming in on data localisation globally, there is a massive opportunity for cloud and managed service providers in emerging markets to set up their public cloud and offer IaaS/PaaS/SaaS to local Enterprises and SMBs. On the technology side, there is a growing demand in emerging markets for cloud-native services like or around Kubernetes, AI/ML, Big Data, DevOps. IndiQus and ShapeBlue help in-country public cloud providers to take this opportunity and benefit from this demand while successfully competing with hyperscalers.
Join this webinar to find out how the right technology stack and implementation of open-source technology can help you gain a competitive advantage in a highly competitive market. IndiQus and ShapeBlue will show:
– The steps to building a reliable and high-performance IaaS offering/Public Cloud
– How to choose a cloud management platform – comparing open-source vs. proprietary technologies
– The benefits of CloudStack
– Switching from another cloud orchestrator to CloudStack – what you should know
– A turnkey CloudStack solution: cloud monetisation solution, management platform and the needed technology stack
– Build a New Profitable Business in 4 Weeks with CloudStack
Register for the webinar on Aug 25th, 2021, 13:00 CEST.
Giles Sirett is a CEO & Founder of ShapeBlue, the leading independent CloudStack integrator. He has held C-Level technology positions for 15 years, worked with many high-profile organisations, helping them strategise, design and implement CloudStack-based clouds. Giles is an active contributor to the Apache CloudStack project, a committer and PMC member of the Apache CloudStack project and Chairman of the European CloudStack User Group.
Sunando Bhattacharya is a CEO and Co-Founder of IndiQus Technologies. They are a fast-growing Cloud solutions company that works with Service Providers (Telcos, ISPs and Datacenter providers) globally and helps them set up and run an in-country cloud business. Some of their customers are companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Ooredoo, Sri Lanka Telecom, and Datahub. We were ranked amongst the ten most innovative startups for 2017 in India by NASSCOM.