Webinar:Using Next Generation Storage To Improve Performance, Scalability & Efficiency In Your CloudStack Infrastructure
Date(s) - 04/12/2013
On Wednesday, December 4th at 8:00am PST / 11:00am EST / 4:00pm UTC, ShapeBlue will host “Using Next Generation Storage to Improve Performance, Scalability & Efficiency in your CloudStack Infrastructure.” Joined by Geoff Higginbottom, CTO, ShapeBlue and McClain Buggle, Solutions Product Manager, SolidFire, ShapeBlue CEO, Giles Sirett will moderate a discussion on key points to consider when evaluating storage options for your cloud infrastructure. Key topics to be discussed include:
• Choosing the right storage for your use case
• Accommodating multiple workloads from a single platform
• Ensuring consistent & predictable storage performance
• Designing a scalable storage infrastructure from the start
• Maximizing efficiency, minimizing storage footprint
• Depth of Automation & Integration
This webinar will also include a demonstration of the performance, scalability and efficiency benefits to be realized from combining CloudStack with SolidFire’s all-flash block storage system. To hear more about deploying SolidFire’s storage system in a multi-tenant cloud infrastructure, sign up for the upcoming webinar.
Bookings are closed for this event.