Apache CloudStack Bootcamp Training Course
These fast paced training courses will give you the core skills needed to build and operate your CloudStack® cloud. Our instructors all have real-world CloudStack implementation experience and are regular contributors to the Apache CloudStack project. The courses are a combination of instructor led learning and hands-on labs.
Our online, instructor led, courses are run over a 5 day period (NORTH AMERICA) or a 2 day period (EUROPE) at the following times:
|– US West 9am–12pm
– US East 2pm–5pm
|– UK 9am – 4.30pm
– Central Europe 10am – 6.30pm
– Eastern Europe 11am – 7.30pm
Please ensure that you choose the correct region course when booking.
All of our courses are limited to 12 students to ensure everyone gets thorough attention. All demonstrations, training and labs are untaken in a self-contained virtualised environment hosted on students laptops using Oracle VirtualBox.
ShapeBlue are the leading independent integrator of Apache Cloudstack.
The course is limited to 12 students. All course materials will be provided. Labs are untaken in a self-contained virtualised environment on the students own PC.
Delegate Experience and Technical Ability
Students should have the following skills in order to attend this course:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- General experience of networking and virtualization
Laptop Requirements (for online courses)
To participate in our hands-on labs, we ask students to bring a laptop that meets the following requirements:
- Windows, MAC or Linux Laptop
- 4GB RAM (8GB preferred)
- 30 GB Free Disk Space
- x64 Architecture with Hardware Virtualisation enabled
- 64Bit OS
- Web Browser – IE, Chrome, Safari or Firefox are suitable
- Latest version of Oracle VirtualBox
- SSH client such as Putty, Cygwin or native OSX Terminal are all suitable
- A PDF reader for displaying the lab guides
- Ability to join online meeting and install any necessary software (usually Skype for Business)
- Headphones and Microphone to interact with instructor and fellow students
- Free of any Corporate IT Polices which would prevent any of the above functioning correctly
As the course is on-line you should ensure the location from which you intend to join the course has a strong, stable internet connection. We cannot take any responsibility for local network or comms failure.