These fast paced training courses will give you the core skills needed to build and operate your CloudStack® cloud. Our instructors all have real-world CloudStack implementation experience and are regular contributors to the Apache CloudStack project. The courses are a combination of instructor led learning and hands-on labs.
We also offer bespoke technical CloudStack training, developer training and operational training.
Our online, instructor led, courses are run over 4 days (Monday – Thursday) at the following times:
Apache CloudStack Bootcamp Training Course
05/06/2023 - 08/06/2023
CloudStack Online Bootcamp Training NORTH AMERICA
– US West 09:00am – 12:00pm
– US East 12:00pm – 15:00pm
– UK 09:00am – 12:00pm
– Central Europe 10:00am – 13:00pm
– Eastern Europe 11:00am – 14:00pm
Please ensure that you choose the correct region course when booking.
All of our courses are limited to 12 students to ensure everyone gets thorough attention. All course materials will be provided, and all demonstrations, training and labs are undertaken in an individual, self-contained, virtualised environment.
ShapeBlue are the leading independent integrator of Apache Cloudstack.
- What is CloudStack?
- The CloudStack UI
- CloudStack Architecture
- The CloudStack networking models
- Basic mode
- Security Groups
- Advanced mode
- Physical Networks
- System VMs (including the virtual router)
- Using VMware with CloudStack
- Using XenServer with CloudStack
- Using KVM with CloudStack
- Creating Service Offerings
- Primary Storage
- Secondary Storage
- Adding Zones, Pods, Clusters and Hosts
- Domains, Accounts and Users
- Notifications and Thresholds
- Allocation Algorithms
- VM Deployment and Management
- Managing Volumes
- Managing Templates & ISOs
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Working with the CloudStack API
- Working with the CloudStack database
- The Apache CloudStack community
Delegate Experience and Technical Ability
Students should have the following skills in order to attend this course:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- General experience of networking and virtualization
Compute Requirements (for online courses)
To participate in our hands-on labs, we ask students to use a computer that meets the following requirements:
- Windows, Mac or Linux OS
- Remote Desktop Client (to connect to hosted lab environment)
- Web Browser – Edge, Chrome, Safari or Firefox are suitable
- A PDF reader for displaying the lab guides
- Ability to join online meeting and install any necessary software (usually Microsoft Teams)
- Headphones and microphone to interact with instructor and fellow students
- Free of any Corporate IT Polices which would prevent any of the above functioning correctly
As the course is on-line you should ensure the location from which you intend to join the course has a strong, stable internet connection. We cannot take any responsibility for local network or comms failure.
If you are unable to participate in a course you have booked to attend, and if there is space available, we will try to book you onto the next course.Contact Us Now